Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

It's been a long time.......

I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last posted.  I can't believe that its a month.  I have been very busy and also I have been away on holiday.  I've not been stitching as much as I would have like too.  But I do have something to show you.  I just finished it this morning.  A Hardanger card with pearl beads.

Hardanger Card with pearl beads.

Here is an update on 'Popcorn'.  There is still quite a bit to go.

'Popcorn'

-ooOoo-

I've been away in Sussex and visited some interesting placed.  Arundal Castle, Chichister Cathedral and we also explored some of the seaside towns of Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and Worthing.  We did have some wonderful hot sunny weather and then along came the showers of rain, but we made the most of it.  Here are a selection of photo's that I took.

Adundal Castle
Red Admiral Butterfly.
Flock of Mute Swans at Littlehampton.

Chichester Cathedral.
Market Cross, Chichester.
Gull in flight at Bognor Regis.

Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone


1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Lovely photos. They are gorgeous, Mary Joan. I hope you had a really good time. And I hope your hardanger card is for a wedding. That is the perfect wedding piece. White for the purity of love, and pearls for the accent. Beautiful!!