Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

Hardanger Wedding Card

Hi Everyone

I've been very busy stitching.  A friend of mine has had a baby boy, so I'm stitching a "Popcorn" design with a heart in his hands.  Also another friend is due to have her 50th Birthday, so I'm stitching something special for her.  Then another friend has got married and I've finished stitching a card, which I can show you.  I hope they like it.

Wedding Card for Sam and Maria
And here's a close-up.

As I'm showing you some of my Hardanger cards, I thought I would show you a thank you card I send to my friend Mary Grace for the wonderful things she sent me at Easter.

Thank you card.

Close-up of detail.

I've got some more Hardanger Cards to do as I have yet another friend who's 50th Birthday is later on this year.  I wonder which design I will choose!!  Hope to show you some more finishes next week.



Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone


4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Beautiful Hardanger cards.

tiffstitch said...

Wow! Those cards are amazing. Definite keepsakes.

mdgtjulie said...

Those are both lovely, Mary Joan. I'm sure they'll be treasured! Keep up the good work!!

Stitching Noni said...

Your cards are beautiful ;0)