Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

IHSW & Week-End Stitching

The International Hermit and Stitch Weekend was on the 21-22 January, and I was determined to at least start on one of my UFOs.  The Time and Season sampler by Moria Blackburn was the one I chose to start on.  I had ago at one of the boarders at the bottom.  Filling in the leaves and flower heads.  It was further along the line that I spotted a mistake, and I had to do some 'frogging'.  So my TUSAL has lots of fluffy green bits in.  But I am glad that I have made another start on my sampler.

Here is a close up of what I have done.

Here is what it looks like now.
Here is what it looked like before I started.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  Here is the link.  Closes on 17 February 2012.

Until next time, Happy Stitching

13 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so lovely..well done
Love and hugs xxx

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on your progress, Mary Joan, even if you DID have to frog. You still got a lot done. I love the colors in this piece. They're lovely. Great job!!

Thoeria said...

I LOVE this piece MaryJoan! Good going on getting it out and stitching it again - even though Le Frog did put in a visit!

Tricia T said...

This is just beautiful, Mary Joan! It looks like you were able to make a lot of progress. Good for you!!

Mouse said...

oooo lots of lovely progress you have made :) its looking gorgeous love mouse xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi

Your sampler is looking beautiful.

Joysze said...

This is so beautiful, Mary Joan. I love the colors in it.

Anonymous said...

that is a really nice looking sampler!!

Nicola said...

Great progress. I love this sampler and am looking at mine as I write.

Have you chosen the frame yet?

♥ Nia said...

Lovely stitching :)

Kate said...

Beautiful stitching.

The Maiden said...

Your sampler is stunning, and congratulations on the progress. I love the way the red pops!

Sara said...

This sampler is gorgeous :D Congratulations also on the lovely progress you did :D