Followers

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Cards and It's Christmas Eve!

I just remembered that I have not shared with you the cards I made last year for my God daughter's 18th Birthday (her birthday is 11 December) and Christmas.

Tatty Ted "New Coat" 18th Birthday Card.
Close up of "New Coat"


18th Birthday "Tatty Ted"  Card and Christmas "Forever Friends" Card

For her Christmas Card I stitched a Forever Friends Bear.


Close up of "Forever Friends" Bear.



Christian Myspace Layouts




I also wanted to share with you a Nativity Video called  He Chose The Shepherds on Youtube.





Also on Youtube is one of my favourite Carols which is sung in French called Noel Nouvelet.
I usually sing an English version called "Noel Little Child".





Christian Myspace Layouts Christian Myspace Layouts


Wishing you all a Joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year


5 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Merry Christmas x

cucki said...

sweet cards..
merry christmas.
hugs cucki xx

Tracey said...

Cute cards! They're wonderful!

Mouse said...

ooo love the cards :) hope you have a lovely Christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx

Thoeria said...

Lovely cards MaryJoan.
Hope you had a beautiful Christmas