Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Birthday Cards and Sunflowers

Back again with an update of the Birthday Cards I have made for my friends who's birthdays are on Sunday and Monday.

George and the Dragon

Hardanger



Sunflowers

Now, you must be wondering why I've put sunflowers down.  Well, on Wednesday I went to visit my friend and I pass the local school.  They had been growing sunflowers and as the sun was shining and the sky was blue, I just had to get my camera out and photograph them.  Even the bees had to pose for me.  Here is the result.







Happy Stitching Everyone




5 comments:

Charity C. said...

Very pretty cards. Beautiful sunflowers!

cucki said...

very sweet card..i love it and lovely sun flowers xx

mdgtjulie said...

Love the cards, and the sunflowers look fabulous. They must be thrilled!!

Thoeria said...

Lovely cards MaryJoan! And what gorgeous flowers!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What gorgeous cards and I love the sunflowers :)