Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Quick Finish!

Cross Stitcher Magazine has a new freebie by Margaret Sherry called "New Haircut", which can be found here.  It was posted on Monday and I have finished stitching it today (Wednesday).    The most difficult bit was the writing with all the french knots.  And here it is.


Margaret Sherry Design.



More News.  My Owl heart hanging ornament appeared in Cross Stitcher magazine issue 243, and it was also the Star Letter.  Yesterday, I received a lovely large bunch of flowers, which was my gift from the magazine.  Here are some photo's.









Until next time, Happy Stitching Everyone




9 comments:

Annie said...

Your Margaret Sherry piece is adorable. Great job on those French knots!

And congrats on the mag article. Your owl heart is super. Enjoy those gorgeous flowers.

Mad about Craft said...

Well done, you!!!

butterfly said...

Love new hair cut so cute.

Congratulations for being in the mag ., lovely flowers
well done

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Many congratulations on your publication *claps*
and I love your hedgehog..he is adorable :)

wendy111 said...

Very cute hedgehog! Congrats on being in the magazine - lovely flowers.

I also did not comment on your last post but I love the Wessex stitching and I have ordered the book from Hedgehog books at a similar price to Nordic Needle. Just waiting for it to arrive

cucki said...

aww so cute..well done xx

Thoeria said...

I love your little hedgehog MaryJoan! Thanks for the link.My eldest loves these little beasties so I may just stitch it up for her :-)

♥ Nia said...

wow!! Congratulations for your CS prize!! That's so cool :D
I love your 'new haircut' ;) Love it! :D

Kate said...

Congratulations!