Followers

Saturday 7 May 2011

A Walk In The Woods

I went out today with a group of friends for a nice country walk in the woods.  If you know me, you will know I will be taking photo's of everything about me. We did have a spot of rain, but the canopy from the trees kept us dry most of the time.  We really need the rain.  April has been so dry. 

Dandilion


Here is my favourite Dandilion.  The seeds are like a pincushion.  You can see clearly where they were, before setting off on a journey to seed themselves.  They look so soft and fluffy.

Walk in the Woods Collage
Here are some of the other photo's I took on the walk.

Bluebells
And here are some of the bluebells in the wood.  These remind me of my childhood and the bluebells that grew in the woods at the end of my garden.

-ooOoo-

Freebies

DMC have just released a new freebie of "Lickle Ted's Wedding".  Here is the link.  You just need to join the DMC Club to be able to get the chart, but there are so many other charts you can download once you join.  Just have a look at this link also.  [Both these links have been updated today 8 May 2011.]

Coats Craft also have some great projects on Knitting, Crochet, Stitching and Sewing.  If you like to see them just click here.  And here is the latest freebie stitching projects on this link.

Happy Stitching Everyone



6 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo love the flowers of your walk in the woods :) its raining now here :) love mouse xxxx

mdgtjulie said...

I love the piccys you took in the woods. They're lovely. And I clicked the Lickle Ted link, and it took me to my own profile. I found it at the second link though. Thanks!!

Mary Joan said...

Hi Julie

Thank you so much for letting me know about the links. I've now fixed them both with the correct links.

Mary Joan

Lee said...

Thank you for sharing your walk in the woods. just love your collage of photos.

mdgtjulie said...

Glad you got them fixed!

Siobhán said...

Great photos! I love the collage. I think all the dandelion seeds have blown into my yard and bloomed. ;)