Followers

Friday 20 May 2011

Primera

Oh, I just had to let you know that I got some mail in the post today, which is always exciting.  It was from Bea of Bea's Stitcheries.  She had a little "Spot the Picture" which was is the wrong place and also you had to find her e-mail address.  Well, I was the first to find them both, and the prize was the chart of the picture.  And here it is.



I'm looking forward to stitching it, but it will have to wait awhile as I have quite a few other items on the go, with SALs, WIPs and UFOs.

Happy Stitching Everyone



5 comments:

Thoeria said...

It looks lovely! Well done on winning it!

mdgtjulie said...

Have you even thought about colors yet? I'd love to know what you're thinking on that.

cucki said...

it is really very lovely..congratulations for winning it xx

Mary Joan said...

Hi mdgtjulie

Yes, I have been thinking of the colours I might use. As it takes 8 skeins, I think I will be using more than one colour. I have a lot of old clark coats threads, which need using up, so I might try them!

mdgtjulie said...

How lovely. It would be perfect for variegated floss, if you have it. I have a ton of it for hardanger pieces. LOL, I drive my friend Vicki crazy. She's a hardanger designer, and she throws fits when I use my six stranded floss instead of the called for perles. It's hilarious!